Mastermindset Issue 29 originally posted on LinkedIn
In this week’s Newsletter:
- We honour the late Mike Briercliffe with an interview on “Building a Community Online” with Nathaniel Schooler
- USA GLOBAL TV Presents AUTHENTIC ACHIEVEMENTS Episode 04
- Navigating the Waters Episode 3 – Continuing to Breakdown the Terminology of the Investing World with Stephanie McKinney
- Falling Toward Your Legacy Nathaniel Schooler is interviewed on The Power of Investing In People Podcast with Sha Sparks
In honour of Mike Briercliffe, from the archives “Building a Community Online”
“Mike Briercliffe- One of the Founding Partners Of The Influential Visions Podcast shared some pertinent and valuable thoughts in this interview.
Mike was a self-taught computing veteran during the 40 years of his professional career.
He was a mentor to me for the last decade, teaching me what marketing, business and also life are all about.
He was responsible for building one of the largest communities in the technology sphere, among them the importance of HR in the workplace.
Mike always shared his knowledge freely, and his enthusiasm was abundant with all he met.
Mike was tough albeit with a heart of gold, and the man with the most integrity I’ve ever met.
Mike will be deeply missed and so will his sharp sense of humour.” NCS.
“Our thoughts and prayers are with Mike’s family and friends at this sad time, may he rest in peace” Kim-adele
The human face is the most expressive part of our body. It’s also a powerful tool– to understand, communicate and read what others are thinking or feeling. For centuries, experts have studied how facial expressions work and why they happen – sometimes with surprising results. Their findings show that reading micro-expressions can dramatically improve your ability to get along with people and lead them where you want them to go.
Navigating the Waters Episode 3 – Continuing to Breakdown the Terminology of the Investing World
In this episode, host Stephanie McKinney continues to demystify the jargon of investors by breaking down what each term means and why it’s important.
– Understanding where you and your business are in the journey
– The power of the PitchDeck – How to create a compelling story.
– Building your team – The two people you need by your side are your lawyer and your accountant – why these are crucial hires and what they bring
Through this series, I will have aspiring guests and answer their questions, so we learn together using real-life examples. #entrepreneur #navigatingthewaters #investors #femalefounders
He shares so much in this interview; from falling forward with curiosity after a job loss. Sharing his journey. Falling forward from unemployment in the last recession to entrepreneurship.
If you are in the technology industry or in business and would like to be featured on one of our shows, on the new Legacy Media Hub website and in our newsletter feel free to reach out directly and share with your friends.
Thank you once again for your time and attention, if you have found this valuable please do comment, like and share with your friends.
Kim-adele, Nathaniel and the Team