In this week’s MasterMindSet Sunday Supplement we have more great topics and interviews and news about our refreshed MasterMind Programs.
- Interview from the Global Empowerment Summit Andrea Zsapka Interviewed Kim-Adele About Imposter Syndrome.
- Leadership Skills For The Future In this video, Kim-Adele and Nat Schooler discuss the most important leadership skills for the future, following the world economic forum skills update we have adapted our MasterMind programs.
- MasterMind Groups are revamped for 2022. If you are seriously interested in leading more effectively then these are for you.
- 3 Secrets To Better Relationships Podcast
Overcoming Imposter Syndrome with Kim-Adele
In this video from the global empowerment summit 2021 Andrea Zsapka and the CEO of MasterMindSet Kim-Adele discussed overcoming imposter syndrome and how Kim-Adele has worked on that for the last few decades and used it to her advantage.
In this 30 minute Kim-adele explains how she has moved beyond imposter syndrome to lead a happier life.
If you’d like help with your Imposter Syndrome You can visit Facebook and join our group here: https://web.facebook.com/groups/overcomingimpostersyndrome
Leadership Skills For The Future
In 2020, the World Economic Forum posted the Skills Outlook for 2020-2025
These are the critical skills for effective leadership in the new decade.
- Analytical thinking and innovation
- Active learning and learning strategies
- Complex Problem Solving
- Critical thinking and analysis
- Creativity, originality and initiative
- Leadership and social influence
- Technology use, monitoring and control
- Technology design and programming
- Resilience, stress tolerance and flexibility
- Reasoning, problem-solving & ideation
Of course, these are just trends, but the embedded message is clear.
Time is short for those who remain rooted in the past. In this video we discuss more around this topic and you can also get more information on the Revamped MasterMind Programs below.
If this resonates with you and you would like to upskill your team you can find more information on our MasterMind programs below.
MasterMind Groups – revamped for 2022
“The Leader is the one who, out of the clutter, brings simplicity…..Out of discord, harmony and out of difficulty, opportunity.”Albert Einstein
Simply stated business is beset by change on all sides!
Technology. Competition. Regulation, Politics. The rise of Millenials and their expectations will influence the companies they build.
All these illustrate a self-evident truth. We must evolve or risk irrelevance. To paraphrase Marshall Goldsmith: “What got us here, will not get us where we need to go”
But our real goal should be more than survival. With change comes opportunity, and with opportunity comes growth. The growth of our businesses, our careers and our influence.
Everyone understands the need to evolve, but knowing it and doing it are very different things. It’s hard to plan for the future when the present is all-consuming.
Colleagues. Clients. Investors. Shareholders. Partners. Suppliers. Meetings. Phone calls. Events. Emails. Mobile Notifications. Not to mention friends and family.
Find out more on MasterMind Groups here: https://www.mastermindset.co.uk/mastermind-groups/
3 Secrets to better relationships – Podcast
Relationships professionally and personally are important and we discuss how to improve yours in this 10 minute interview.