- Mastermindset Newsletter – Issue Nineteen
- Announcing the launch of the Legacy Media Hub.
- International Imposter Syndrome Awareness Day April 13th
- ELEVATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON THE BEST WAY TO TRANSFORM YOUR LEADERSHIP With USA GLOBAL TV PRESENTS THE BUSINESS TALK SHOW EPISODE 75 1.12.22 Starring Dr Jacalyn Kerbeck & Al Cini Featuring Kim Adele Randall
Mastermindset Newsletter – Issue Nineteen
Welcome to this week’s Mastermindset newsletter,
Following the holiday season, we are delighted to be back and are grateful for all your kindness and support. We look forward to another year of growing together.
In a week that gave us Blue Monday, a day purported to be the saddest of the year where more people are impacted by sadness than any other day. It also bought us Dr Martin Luther King Jr Day (on the same day), honouring the impact MLK had on the world by focussing on kindness and love.
This is one of our favourite quotes and it seemed so apt. “If we all ask ourselves what are we doing for others, we can hopefully be the rainbow in someone else’s day.” Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
In this week’s newsletter we are:
Announcing the launch of the Legacy Media Hub.
A personal branding forecast and podcast sure to intrigue you.
Kim-Adele Randall on TRANSFORM YOUR LEADERSHIP With USA GLOBAL
The Legacy Media Hub is a trusted, global incubator of hands-on resources and tools that help you become awesome at growing your business.
As a global, diverse team, we’re experienced and multi-disciplined. We’re seasoned; multicultural authors, advertising and business branding experts that help entrepreneurs and organisations leave a legacy instead of becoming just another statistic in the world’s largest industry.
If you have a great vision for the future and are looking to become an expert, Legacy Media Hub can help bring your vision to reality. We tell the world how you want to be remembered.
We are also in the process of recruiting volunteers for IISAD2022 (launching in Spanish too). If you would like to get involved with this, please let us know.
We are re-launching multiple Podcast shows this year and are currently accepting guests.
If you think that your organisation would like to be featured in one of our shows or support IISAD, then please let us know.
In this week’s newsletter we have a few podcasts for you:
The first on personal branding bought to you by Legacy Media Hubs Build Business Acumen Podcast with Nathaniel Schooler
Here’s a personal branding forecast sure to intrigue you in the coming years:
– The world is moving at an extremely high speed, and it’ll take the self-proclaimed “fastest gun alive” to keep up. Think of how quickly things change today compared to 20 years ago. It’s all about the growth mindset & coolness; staying current with what’s trending.
According to Entrepreneur.com, when building a personal brand for business:
561% more reach from employees sharing messaging
Content is shared 24X more frequently
8 X more engagement from employees VS brand
– Branding has become more complex due to technology, the internet, and rapidly changing consumer trends. Therefore, understanding how to build a good profile will be crucial for your long-term success.
You can also check out the Ultimate Guide to Personal Branding here
ELEVATE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ON THE BEST WAY TO TRANSFORM YOUR LEADERSHIP With USA GLOBAL TV PRESENTS THE BUSINESS TALK SHOW EPISODE 75 1.12.22 Starring Dr Jacalyn Kerbeck & Al Cini Featuring Kim Adele Randall
If you enjoyed this newsletter please don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss future editions.