In this week’s Mastermindset Newsletter:
- Navigating the Waters – What questions do Investors ask?
- Authentic Achievements with Special Guest Alinka Rutkowska
- Changing Your Mindset: Change Your Life 100% (So important now we are over halfway through 2022!)
- Usa Global Tv COMMON ERRORS WE MAKE PREPPING FOR AN INTERVIEW-WITH CARRIE-LYNN HOTSON
“The important thing is to not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.”Albert Einstein
- 1 Navigating the Waters – What questions do Investors ask?
- 2 Authentic Achievements with Special Guest Alinka Rutkowska
- 3 Changing Your Mindset: Change Your Life 100% (So important now we are over halfway through 2022!)
- 4 How to Change Mindset when you are stuck?
- 5 Usa Global Tv COMMON ERRORS WE MAKE PREPPING FOR AN INTERVIEW-WITH CARRIE-LYNN HOTSON
Hi, I’m Stephanie Mckinney. In this episode, we continue to demystify the jargon of investors by talking about the main questions investors will ask during a pitch.
I chat again with Kim-Adele Randall as we discuss:
- Understanding what questions to prepare for in a pitch
- The importance of knowing what you need to get to each round
- How to retain control initially whilst still fundraising
Through this series, I will have aspiring guests and answer their questions so we learn together using real-life examples.
If you enjoyed the show please subscribe, share, stay tuned for more, and comment with questions, stories, and thoughts!
From Bestselling author, currently writing the forthcoming book Authentic Achievements – The 7 Secrets to Building Brave Belief, Unstoppable Sales, and Turning Your Leaders Into Talent Magnets for Guaranteed Sustainable Growth, this show shares advice, stories and inspiration to help you achieve exponential growth personally and for your business. Featuring interviews with industry leaders and a separate series on #confidencehacker to help you build authentic confidence. In this episode, I am delighted to be joined by Alinka Rutkowska is the CEO of Leaders Press, a USA Today and Wall Street Journal best-selling press, where she creates books for entrepreneurs from scratch and launches them to best-seller with a 100% success rate. She runs a hybrid publishing house with traditional distribution (via Simon & Schuster) through which more than 500 entrepreneurs have been able to share their stories with the world. 172 Leaders Press authors have become USA Today and Wall Street Journal’s best-selling authors. Alinka has been featured by Forbes, Entrepreneur Magazine, Entrepreneurs on Fire and numerous other outlets. Her mission is to help 10,000 entrepreneurs share their wisdom with the world by 2030. Despite her achievements, she is still that professional, humorous girl, friend, mum and wife you wanna hang out with.
Changing Your Mindset: Change Your Life 100% (So important now we are over halfway through 2022!)
How to Change Mindset when you are stuck?
One of the most challenging times to change your mindset is when you are feeling stuck. One technique that has helped many people reach their goals and find success is goal setting, and having a change mindset is key to learning new skills and keeping up in today’s world.
There is a phrase “change your mindset change your life.” and in my experience, it is totally possible! This is one of the most important conversations Kim-Adele and Nathaniel Schooler have had.
Usa Global Tv COMMON ERRORS WE MAKE PREPPING FOR AN INTERVIEW-WITH CARRIE-LYNN HOTSON
ABOUT CARRIE-LYNN HOTSON -CEO-Inspiring Organizational Growth -Author of “Knowing Who You Lead” -Leadership Coach -Trainer -Speaker
DISCUSSION TOPICS –
- What are interviewers looking for in a candidate –
- Why is interviewing a business transaction –
- What are common errors people make in “prepping” for an interview –
- Why do people need to practice for success
CONTACT CARRIE-LYNN linkedin.com/in/carrie-lynn-hotson-chrl-45a56b191 Websites jobinterviewcoach.ca/ (Company) inspiringorganizationalgrowth.com (Company) youtube.com/channel/UC3JZJDistn2xRwlT… (Company) Email email@example.com CONTACT KIM-ADELE Website: www.authenticachievements.com
If you are in the technology industry or in business and would like to be featured on one of our shows, on the new Legacy Media Hub website and in our Mastermindset newsletter feel free to reach out directly and share with your friends.
Thank you once again for your time and attention, if you have found this valuable, please do comment, like and share with your friends.
Kim-adele, Nathaniel and the Team