In this week’s Mastermindset Newsletter:
- Authentic Achievements with Special Guest Jayne Archbold
- Navigating the Waters Episode 9 – The Mastermindset Pitchdeck
- How to become an entrepreneur: In-Depth Guide
- USA GLOBAL TV ® & RADIO – WHAT IS HUMAN KAIZEN-LEARN MORE WITH JOE TEMPLIN
The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.Peter Drucker
Authentic Achievements with Special Guest Jayne Archbold
In this episode Kim-Adele was delighted to be joined by her friend and ex-colleague the fabulous Jayne Archbold, Managing Partner & Chief Executive Officer of Iptor, a global ERP provider focused on distribution-centric businesses. Jayne joined the company in 2016 after an 18-year career at Sage Group plc, the UK’s largest software company which provides ERP software for small businesses to Enterprise businesses.
Jayne is a seasoned executive with a record of driving product innovation, operational transformation, integration of acquisitions and delivering business growth. Jayne is also a non-Executive Director and Angel Investor for UK-based HR software business, Saberr, and non-Executive Chair of UK base ESG software business, Notify Technologies
Hi, I’m Stephanie Mckinney host of Navigating the Waters and CEO and Founder of River VC. Navigating the Waters is a community for founders and investors to learn more about the investing world without all the jargon.
In this episode, we are joined again by Kim-Adele Randall where this time she walks us through her PitchDeck for Mastermindset
We will discuss
- Her pitch deck in detail
- Learn about her business’s current and future plans
- The lessons she has learnt in creating her pitch deck and any advice she has for fellow founders
- Through this series, I will have aspiring guests and answer their questions so we learn together using real-life examples.
- If you enjoyed the show please subscribe, share, stay tuned for more, and comment with questions, stories, and thoughts!
How to become an entrepreneur: In-Depth Guide
Do you want to learn how to become an entrepreneur? Many people do as they want to take control of their lives, although becoming an entrepreneur may not be the answer, there are other options.
According to Google: The word “entrepreneur” is a loanword from French. In French the verb “entreprendre” means “to undertake,” with “entre” coming from the Latin word meaning “between,” and “prendre” meaning “to take.”
We will get into all the critical factors of becoming an entrepreneur in this article
Understanding what you will potentially be getting into is a good idea before you become an entrepreneur. I come from generations of hard-working entrepreneurs and business leaders from both sides of my family. And in this article we will cover:
– How do I become an entrepreneur
– How to be a successful entrepreneur
– Entrepreneurial traits, skills, and personal qualities
– All factors of becoming an entrepreneur
Read the full blog here.
USA GLOBAL TV ® & RADIO – WHAT IS HUMAN KAIZEN-LEARN MORE WITH JOE TEMPLIN
USA GLOBAL TV® & RADIO PRESENTS AUTHENTIC ACHIEVEMENTS EPISODE 11 06.17.22 STARRING DR. JACALYN KERBECK & KIM-ADELE RANDALL FEATURING JOE TEMPLIN DISCUSSION TOPICS
1. What is Human Kaizen?
2. What are examples of continuous improvement?
3. How can people use Every Day Excellent to have nonlinear growth? ABOUT JOE -Human Swiss Army Knife -Ultrarunner -Special needs parent -Former International Tae Kwon Do Champion -Advisor Today 4 Under 40 Winner -Author of “Every Day Excellence”
If you are in the technology industry or in business and would like to be featured on one of our shows, on the new Legacy Media Hub website and in our Mastermindset newsletter feel free to reach out directly and share with your friends.
Thank you once again for your time and attention, if you have found this valuable, please do comment, like and share with your friends.
Kim-adele, Nathaniel and the Team