As I sit here contemplating life and focusing on becoming a better writer I sip my espresso and take in the privilege that we have today, of course, not everyone has these options in life.
Not everyone has the opportunity to sit and sip coffee whilst thinking about what they will write.
Truth be known, life is really tough for so many people, we are all under tremendous pressure to succeed.
The pandemic has forced us all to change the way we live, work and interact with each other. It has been a real test of resilience, and adaption, and certainly a test of our fortitude.
We have accepted things that are beyond our control, some of course not so much, but the majority of us have decided to knuckle down and work towards a better tomorrow.
As I sit here listening to classical music I reflect; I reflect despite the noisy builders installing a new electricity pole outside. I review my position and focus on the 95% of my life that I am happy with and grateful for. Sure the other 5% needs work, and it will become more like 3% by the middle of 2023 if all goes according to plan.
So many people are dissatisfied
There are almost 8 Billion people in the world and from my perspective, like many, I am blinkered by my environment, my upbringing, and social conditioning. What is evident is that there are so many people who are clearly miserable, you can see them if you look closely, they are dissatisfied in life and unfortunately, they are blind.
They are blind to their cause and effect, they are blind to their privilege, and they are certainly blind to the good in life, this is really unfortunate, as without awareness they are not going to be able to make a change for the better, not without that change being forced upon them anyhow.
So what can we do? We can cultivate gratitude, we can accept what is, and look forward to the future with hope. And without forgetting to do something about it!
Once responsibility is accepted by us for our circumstances we can begin to change, and we can begin to set sail for another direction, shortly I will be discussing the in and outs of success with Steven J Manning.
Over the past month, I have been spending a considerable amount of time with Steven J Manning discussing our forthcoming book and we have also started to discuss the Positive Personal Power podcast series two; this will feature massive wisdom from Steve, who in essence was a penniless refugee from Romania. Despite that, he managed to hustle the Hollywood crowd over “friendly” games of tennis to go on to build a Billion Dollar direct response marketing business, where he went on to generate over $47 Billion in revenue. Learn more about Steve here.
This 10-part series will contain wisdom from his Philosophies of Life, Life is Not a Dress Rehearsal, his Pillars of Success, and many entertaining stories from the incredible journey he has had in his career.
Subscribe here to the Positive Personal Power Podcast: (In the past we have had guests such as Stanley Tucci and other luminaries and influential public figures.) https://audioboom.com/channels/5022502
You can also subscribe to the Legacy Media Hub YouTube Here where you will receive information on all of our videos across the different shows we run https://www.youtube.com/@legacymediahub
It is our hope that this new series will build upon the solid foundation Positive Personal Power Podcast already has to enable many to move beyond the lives they are not happy with. And of course, provide some entertaining stories along the way.